The Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario offers a number of fee-based services for both members and non-members. Our staff are experts in performing market research, matching companies to potential partners overseas, assisting in foreign investment attractions and developing communication strategies. This, combined with our overseas business network, make the Chamber an effective and modern vehicle for business.
Trade & Commercial Services
ICCO offers services to companies that wish to expand their businesses in Canada, Italy and Europe. It provides assistance in foreign investment opportunities and organizes trade events and delegations aimed at increasing business development and investment attractions.
Virtual office / Soft Landing Assistance
Our Virtual Office / Soft Landing services enable companies to activate, in a short period of time, a functioning and effective office at a very competitive cost, either in Toronto or Milan. Through our Virtual Office service, a company can benefit from:
- Office space use and/or use of common office areas
- Wireless connections
- Access to office equipment and facilities
- Postal address
- IT and Administrative support during office hours
- Language Service: translation of documents and translation assistance, excluding certified translations
Business Events and Delegations
The Commercial office offers both Canadian and Italian enterprises the opportunity to join trade events and business delegations, as an active and more efficient way to promote their products and services in both countries.
Small and medium sized enterprises, interested in conducting business in Canada and in Italy, are provided continued assistance while exploring business opportunities in both countries.
Our services include:
- Organization of economic and trade missions in Canada and in Italy
- One on one meetings
- Meeting arrangements for business partners
- Participation in trade fairs both in Canada and in Italy
- Promotion of Italian products and services during selected ICCO events
- Workshops on investment opportunities
- Promotion of cultural events
- Presentations and conferences on business related issues, products and services
Marketing and business services
Marketing and business services are provided to ensure a better understanding and a deeper knowledge of the Canadian and the Italian markets. Our assistance aims at finding foreign partners, providing valuable contacts and thorough information on business and trade related issues.
Our services include:
- Information on custom rules and regulations
- Lists of business contacts
- Identification of business partners, agents and distributors
- Company business profiles and reports
- Market research and reports
- Direct marketing
- Consulting services and assistance in establishing a business in Canada and in Italy
- Assistance for companies’ internationalization
- Translation services
- Video conferencing services
ICCO’s offices in Milan, Udine, and Verona facilitate business and trade relations with our partners and network of companies and institutions both in Italy and in Europe. Our services overseas provide assistance to companies internationally that look at Italy as a business gateway to the EU. For more information on the services and partnerships, please download the document below: